If you would like our advice regarding property rental pricing or condition or to hear about Coldwell Banker Best Realty Property Management Services in detail, we would be delighted to view your property and discuss your needs. We can offer advice about the condition of your property including suggestions on maintenance items you should consider. We can also offer information about the current Rental Market in general.
If you prefer to handle the accounting, maintenance and day-to-day management of your property but do not have the desire, time or availability to market, show, screen tenants or write the agreement, consider the Coldwell Banker Best Realty Leasing Service which includes:
- View vacant unit(s)
- Recommend required maintenance
- Advertise/marketing vacancy
- Show unit(s)
- Thorough verification/credit screening
- Execute rental/lease agreement
- Collect first month's rent and security deposit up-front
- Turn over original documents (Application and Lease Agreement) and funds to you
- Leasing Fee: 50% of the First Full Month's rent.
Monthly Management Service
If you prefer the Leasing Service PLUS you want Property Management to handle accounting, rent collection, ongoing maintenance and day-to-day management, Coldwell Banker Best Realty will handle all aspects of caring for your property. In addition to the 8 Leasing Services listed above, Monthly Management includes:
- Provide Move-in, Move-out inspection form
- Provide/supervise repairs/maintenance
- Coordinate with owner home warranty companies and insurance companies
- Rent collection
- Payment of all bills/mortgages
- Providing monthly computerized statements, checks and copies of invoices
- Retain legal services (at owner's cost)
- 7 days a week availability (Sunday by Appointment)
- Application of Federal, State and Local requirements.
- Summarizing and Winterizing of furnace/coolers at owner's expense
- Conduct final move-out inspection with photos
- Offer direct deposit to local banks
- Provide 1099 with year-End Statements
- Management Service Fee: 10% of the Monthly Rent Collected. If you own multiple properties, call the Property Management Department.
Company Associations, Programs and Systems
At Coldwell Banker Best Realty, we believe the following standards demonstrate our commitment to our clients and customers:
- Members of Ridgecrest Area Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors
- Comprehensive Policy and Procedure Manual
- Compliance with Fair Housing Procedures
- Proper Trust Accounting Procedures with Monthly Owner Reports
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Appropriate Rental/Management Agreement & Related Forms
- Appropriate Key Control System
- Ongoing Training Programs
- Fall and Spring Property Reviews When Checking Heating/Air Systems
We believe that you should expect a Property Management Team to have experience, education and a proven work ethic. You should feel confident that you are hiring true professionals who are qualified to handle your investment and who will perform to meet your expectations. Please call us today at (661) 822-5553 or drop us an email to review your property management needs. You'll be glad you did!